Sidestream ETCO2 Sensor
Sidestream CO2 sensors is an external plug and play sidestream CO2 sensor. It does not occupy any host space and connects to host just with one eight-pin plug. LH800 features cutting-edge technology for measurement of instantaneous CO2 concentration, respiration rate, end-tidal CO2 concentration, inspired CO2 concentration, inspiration time and expiration time. It is generally used in patient monitor and anesthetic machine. With a sampling rate low to 50 mL/min, it is ideal for use on adult, pediatric and infant patients; patients undergoing procedural sedation; and short- term monitoring of intubated patients.
- Patameters: ETCO2, FICO2 and RESP
- Suitale for intubated patients during surgical process
- Assisting the doctor in judging when to connect and remove the ventilator
- Cheking and confirm ET tube placement
- Alaming when accidental extubating occurs
- Detecting ventilator airway connection
- Compatible with Respironics module's communication protocol
- OEM and ODM service are available
- Transducer Type : Sidestream CO2 sensor
- Sample Rate : 50 mL/min, ±10mL/min.
- Principle of Operation： Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) single beam optics, dual wavelength, no moving parts
- Initialization Time： Capnogram displayed in less than 5 seconds; Reaching full specifications within 10 minutes.
- CO2 Measure Range:
0 - 15%
0 - 15.2kPa
- CO2 Resolution:
0.25 mm Hg 50 to 114 mm Hg
- CO2 Accuracy:
40 – 114 mmHg ±5% of reading
- Respiratory Rate :
Accuracy: ±1 breath
- Calibration: No routine user calibration required
User selectable O2 / N2O compensation.
Sidesteam ETCO2 sensor is primarily for non-intubated patients and appropriate for intubated patients for short-term monitoring:
• Airway confirmation and management
• Procedural sedation
• Pain management