The VS2000 Vital Signs Monitor is intended to be used in special procedure labs and other areas of a hospital or clinic where patient monitoring systems are needed. The standard parameters includes 5/3 leads electrocardiography(ECG), non-invasive blood pressure(NIBP), pulse oximetry(SpO2), Respiration Rate(RR), temperature(TEMP), optional parameter include ETCO2. The VS2000 is available in multiple configurations, such as SpO2+NIBP, SpO2+ECG, ECG+NIBP, SpO2+ETCO2,SpO2+NIBP+TEMP etc.
- Parameters: SpO2, ECG, Heart Rate, NIBP, TEMP, RESP, Sidestream ETCO2 (Optional) .
- Standard configuration: SpO2+ETCO2,SpO2+NIBP+TEMP.
- Optional configurations, such as SpO2+NIBP, SpO2 +ETCO2, SpO2+ECG, ECG+NIBP etc.
- 7 inch colored and bright, high definition (800 x 400) TFT LCD screen.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- 72 hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- 32 seconds full-disclosure waveform review.
- 500 NIBP and SpO2 measurement data can be stored and recalled.
- Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium battery.
- With LAN interface to connect to IPMS8600 Patient Management System
VS2000 Vital Signs Monitor can be used in the hospital ICU room, clinical environment and during emergency land transportation.