What are the indications of the patient monitor
The monitor display has general six parameters, namely ECG, non-invasive blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation, respiration and temperature.
1. Electrocardiogram (ECG): The left side of the general monitor is the ECG, and the top green value on the right represents the heart rate. The normal value is about 60-90/min
2. Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP): The red value represents systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure, respectively. The normal value of systolic blood pressure is about 90-140mmHg, and the normal value of diastolic blood pressure is 60-90mmHg.
3. Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2): refers to the percentage of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood that can be combined, which is the concentration of blood oxygen in the blood. The normal value is 90-100%.
4. Respiratory rate (RR): The patient's respiratory rate can monitor his/her physical condition, 16-20 times/minute in a quiet state.
5. Body temperature (TEMP): the normal value is less than 37.3 ℃.
In case of ECG monitoring alarm or related problems, it is recommended to notify the doctor or nurse on duty immediately.
- Clinical application scenarios of the patient monitor? 2023-02-16 422
- How does blood oxygen hypoxia do? 2022-12-14 520
- The correct use of SpO2 sensor method? 2022-12-13 550
- Theory of measuring human blood pressure 2022-11-10 514
- What is a hyperbaric oxygen chamber? 2022-10-27 471
- What causes an irregular heartbeat? 2022-10-25 480
- What reason is human body temperature low? 2022-10-24 442
- Who is oxygen therapy suitable for? 2022-10-20 459
- How should blood oxygen do low? 2022-10-19 432
- What is the normal range of respiratory rate? 2022-10-17 333
- Is newborn's body temperature higher than adult's? 2022-10-14 366
- Which cardiac tests are appropriate for the heart? 2022-10-13 303
- Why should patients fast for 6 hours after anesthesia? 2022-10-12 268
- What should we do if the blood oxygen saturation is low? 2022-10-11 307
- Newborn blood oxygen saturation 2022-10-10 293
- Ear Pulse Oximeters 2022-10-09 237
- Introduction to the key points of Patient Monitor operation 2022-10-08 240
- Relationship between blood oxygen saturation and heart rate 2022-10-02 257
- What does SPO2 mean on the patient monitor 2022-10-01 251
- Abnormally Slow Heartbeat (Bradycardia) 2022-09-26 244