Blood Oximeter: A New Concept Family Doctor
As people pay more attention to health, the oximeter, as a new type of health monitoring equipment, is gradually receiving widespread attention. The blood oximeter is a non-invasive monitoring device.
It can measure the oxygen content in the blood through the photoelectric sensor clipped on the finger, and calculate the saturation of the blood according to this, so as to help people understand their physical condition.
The advantages of the oximeter are simple operation and convenient use. Just clip the instrument on your finger, and the instrument can automatically measure the blood oxygen value and heart rate, so that you can know your physical condition anytime and anywhere. At the same time, the scope of use of the oximeter is also very wide, which can be used not only for the monitoring of patients in medical institutions, but also for personal family use, to help you find out the abnormal conditions of your body in time.
The research, development and production of blood oximeter is of great significance for safeguarding people's health. The blood oximeter can not only help people prevent diseases and improve the quality of life, but also can treat symptomatically at the early stage of the disease to avoid the aggravation of the disease, thus reducing the medical cost and social burden.
Our blood oximeter adopts the latest photoelectric sensing technology, which is accurate, fast and reliable, and can provide you with accurate monitoring data. At the same time, we also provide a variety of types of blood oxygen meters, which are suitable for different people and different use occasions, and can meet your different needs.
- What is noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)？ 2023-09-28 7
- Clinical Application and Significance of End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide(ETCO2) Monitoring 2023-09-27 8
- Popular Science｜How to choose home medical devices 2023-09-26 14
- Pulse oximeter can help you check your body 2023-05-09 408
- How do pulse oximeters work? 2023-04-03 557
- Why is the SpO2 reading on the pulse oximeter fluctuate between 92 and 97? Is this normal? 2023-03-30 577
- Different measurement positions lead to different measurement results 2023-03-24 453
- Significance of monitoring BIS for anesthetized patients 2023-02-21 537
- Which gases need to be detected when the patient is anesthetized 2023-02-20 514
- What are the types of disposable spo2 probe？ 2023-01-06 613
- UM2012 Patient Monitor has successfully passed the EMC test 2022-11-07 711
- 15 products from UTECH Medical obtained FSC issued by the European Union 2022-11-04 669
- UTECH participated in the 14th East-West Small Animal Clinical Veterinary Exhibition 2022-11-02 565
- UTECH live room Highlights 2022-10-31 536
- Brazil' INMETRO audited UTECH's new oximeter uPM50 2022-10-28 487
- Patient Monitor UM2012 passed YY0505 testing 2022-10-26 440
- Nation's capacity in treatment of heart disease doesn't skip a beat 2022-09-27 474
- Increasing trend of remote-monitoring is boosting the market growth 2022-09-26 388
- CDSCO – Medical Device Registration in India 2022-09-22 311
- Medical embrace 5G transformation 2022-09-07 450