iO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
500000pieces / Month
IO2 fingertip pulse oximeter is used for measuring the SPO2 and pulse rate for patients.
The iO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a low cost oximeter of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2), pulse rate and pulse strength. The oximeter is a battery powered pulse oximeter. It may be used in the hospital, clinical environment and home healthcare. The oximeter will operate accurately over an ambient temperature range of 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C).
- High-quality OLED display to show the value of SpO2 , pulse rate and pleth.
- Measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate accurately.
- Low power consumption and long battery life.
- Battery level indicator.
- Automatic power off function.
- Small and light weight, convenient to carry.
- Suitable for using in hospital, home healthcare, community medical treatment, sports etc.
Standard configuration: SpO2/Pulse Rate/Hanging Strap/Batteries.
iO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter can be used for home healthercare, outside sports, hiking, hospital and clinics.