What is the SpO2 Sensor?
What is the SpO2 Sensors?
The SpO2 Sensor is used in making Pulse oximetry to a pulse oximeter, which is a test that measures what proportion of the oxygen-carrying molecules in the blood (called hemoglobin) are actually carrying oxygen.
A pulse oximeter is a medical device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patients blood (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample) and changes in blood volume in the skin, producing a photoplethysmograph. It is often attached to a medical monitor so staff can see a patients oxygenation at all times. Now, there is a portable battery-operated pulse oximeters are also available for home blood-oxygen monitoring.
What is made up of the SpO2 Sensor?
A SpO2 Sensor Internally it consist of IR LED, Red LED and Light detector. Same has been brought out to the connector as shown below in sensor internal connections.
SpO2 sensor/probe cable types
Spo2 sensor probe types are including reusable spo2 sensor and dispsoable spo2 sensor.
According to the age it is including adult spo2 sensor,pediatric spo2 sensor,neonate spo2 sensor,infant spo2 sensor.
According to the function it is including finger clip spo2 sensor,soft tip spo2 sensor, wrap spo2 sensor and ear clip spo2 sensor.
uPM60 is our new Handheld pulse oximeter, many customer like it because the stable quality and economic price.
Would you like to know more, please feel free to contact us ！
- What is noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)？ 2023-09-28 7
- Clinical Application and Significance of End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide(ETCO2) Monitoring 2023-09-27 8
- Popular Science｜How to choose home medical devices 2023-09-26 14
- Pulse oximeter can help you check your body 2023-05-09 408
- How do pulse oximeters work? 2023-04-03 557
- Why is the SpO2 reading on the pulse oximeter fluctuate between 92 and 97? Is this normal? 2023-03-30 577
- Different measurement positions lead to different measurement results 2023-03-24 453
- Blood Oximeter: A New Concept Family Doctor 2023-03-23 436
- Significance of monitoring BIS for anesthetized patients 2023-02-21 537
- Which gases need to be detected when the patient is anesthetized 2023-02-20 514
- What are the types of disposable spo2 probe？ 2023-01-06 613
- UM2012 Patient Monitor has successfully passed the EMC test 2022-11-07 711
- 15 products from UTECH Medical obtained FSC issued by the European Union 2022-11-04 669
- UTECH participated in the 14th East-West Small Animal Clinical Veterinary Exhibition 2022-11-02 565
- UTECH live room Highlights 2022-10-31 536
- Brazil' INMETRO audited UTECH's new oximeter uPM50 2022-10-28 487
- Patient Monitor UM2012 passed YY0505 testing 2022-10-26 439
- Nation's capacity in treatment of heart disease doesn't skip a beat 2022-09-27 474
- Increasing trend of remote-monitoring is boosting the market growth 2022-09-26 388
- CDSCO – Medical Device Registration in India 2022-09-22 311