The UT100D Handheld Capnography Monitor is a compact, user-friendly and portable device, measuring Respiration (RR) and ETCO2 in hospital and clinic environment, emergency center and home for adult, pediatric patients.
- A standalone Pulse Oximeter with SpO2,PR,ETCO2,RESP,ect.
- Automatic power off function for power saving.
- Three selectable working modes.
- Long battery life up to 20 hours on 4 AA Alkaline or Ni MH rechargeable batteries.
- Powerful data storage capacity.
- Patient information management.
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage review and printing with USB Connector .
- Audible and visible alarm capability.
- Both mainstream and sidestream ETCO2 sensor available.
- Color LCD Display and Screen Rotation.
Choose mainstream ETCO2 sensor for optimal performance in monitoring intubated patients.
Select sidestream ETCO2 sensor for monitoring non-intubated patients.
It may be used in the hospital, clinic, home health care.