Ear Pulse Oximeters
|A pulse oximeter with ear probe can be used on the ear lobe. Ear lobe sensors require a pulse oximeter. Hand held pulse oximeter with ear sensor or table top oximeters have the ability to measure oxygen saturation and heart rate from the ear lobe. Ear clip sensors are most commonly used when a patient has poor blood circulation in the fingers and/or toes.
The ear clip sensor is placed on the ear lobe region of the ear. UTECH Medical offers ear sensors sold individually or packaged with an oximeter. If multiple sensors are listed with the product, make sure you select the correct ear sensor.
If there is a need to monitor for longer than one hour, we recommend forehead sensors instead of the ear sensors. Ear sensors when used too long may cause a pinching sensation on the ear lobe that could lead to restricted blood flow. Good blood flow is needed for a quality reading.
Reynaud's Syndrome is a common condition where a standard pulse oximeter that takes readings off the finger won't work. An ear clip oximeter has been very effective in obtaining accurate readings from the ear for people with Reynaud's Syndrome.
If you want to know more information, you may visit our websiste: Patient Monitor, UTECH, China,patient monitor (chinautech.com)
- Clinical application scenarios of the patient monitor? 2023-02-16 419
- How does blood oxygen hypoxia do? 2022-12-14 518
- The correct use of SpO2 sensor method? 2022-12-13 547
- Theory of measuring human blood pressure 2022-11-10 510
- What is a hyperbaric oxygen chamber? 2022-10-27 467
- What causes an irregular heartbeat? 2022-10-25 478
- What reason is human body temperature low? 2022-10-24 439
- Who is oxygen therapy suitable for? 2022-10-20 455
- How should blood oxygen do low? 2022-10-19 430
- What is the normal range of respiratory rate? 2022-10-17 330
- Is newborn's body temperature higher than adult's? 2022-10-14 363
- Which cardiac tests are appropriate for the heart? 2022-10-13 299
- Why should patients fast for 6 hours after anesthesia? 2022-10-12 264
- What should we do if the blood oxygen saturation is low? 2022-10-11 304
- Newborn blood oxygen saturation 2022-10-10 288
- Introduction to the key points of Patient Monitor operation 2022-10-08 235
- Relationship between blood oxygen saturation and heart rate 2022-10-02 252
- What does SPO2 mean on the patient monitor 2022-10-01 247
- What are the indications of the patient monitor 2022-10-01 1257
- Abnormally Slow Heartbeat (Bradycardia) 2022-09-26 241