The uPM60C Vital Signs Monitor is a low cost monitor for spot checking, continuous, non-invasive monitoring or recording of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemogobin (SpO2), pulse rate, pulse strength, end-tidal CO2, FiCO2 and Respiration Rate. The monitor is a 4400mAh lithium battery and Type-C adapter powered device. It may be used in the hospital, clinical environment, homecare, and during emergency land transportation.
- 3.5' Large size color touchscreen (optional), 320X480 pixels.
- Two types of power supply: AC charger or 4400mAh Lithium battery.
- Three measurement modes: spot-check, monitoring and record.
- Continuous storage of data for 999 patient data in 120 hours.
- Silent sleep monitoring , with data storage and automatic power-saving features for patients
- Suitable for adults, pediatric and neonate patients.
- VITAL SIGNS MONITOR Capnograph with trends and SpO2 with waveform.
- Different types of patients provide different alarm limits default values with 24 hours uninterrupted care.
Standard configuration: SpO2/Pulse Rate/Main Unit/SpO2 Sensor/Charging Base/USB cable/ ETCO2
Optional configuration: Touch Screen
It may be used in the hospital, clinic, homecare.