The PM6000 Patient Monitor is 12.1 inch multiparameter ICU patient monitor. It is intended to be used in special procedure labs and other areas of a hospital or clinic where patient monitoring systems are needed. The standard parameters includes 5/3 leads electrocardiography(ECG), non-invasive blood pressure(NIBP), pulse oximetry(SpO2), Respiration Rate(RR), temperature(TEMP), optional parameter include ETCO2 capnograph, printer and dual IBP.
- Standard Parameters: SpO2, ECG, Heart Rate, NIBP, TEMP, RESP
- Optional functions: Sidestream ETCO2 capnography, internal printer and dual IBP
- 12.1 inches screen with high-tech white and black color
- Integrated module designs ensure the product's safety, stability and durability
- Wide-angle alarms indicator makes patients safer
- Multiple display modes: OxyCRG, Trend table and Trend graph etc
- Advanced patient information management system
- Review trend data at any time for any patient by inputting patient ID or name
- Connect with central monitoring system for remote and wireless monitor
- High capacity storage, power-off data protection
- Support slot interfaces: USB, VGA, Network, Wi-Fi
Optional configuration: ETCO2/Dual IBP/Recorder/Trolley/Brace/IPMS8600 Intelligent Patient Management System
PM6000 Patient Monitor can be used in the hospital ICU room, clinical environment and during emergency land transportation.