- Instrument classification:Class II
- Warranty:2 Years
- After-sale Service:Free spare parts
- Place of Origin:CN;CHO
- Brand Name:UTECH
- Model Number:UT-3010A
- Type:Washing,Ventilation & Vacuum Apparatus
- Model Number:UT-3010A
- Hospital Ventilator:ICU Hospital Neonate Ventilator
- Gas source:O2 , air-Hospital Ventilator
- Power:220V AC ± 10%, 50 to 60Hz
Medical and Hospital Equipment: UT-3010A NV Ventilator for Premature Babies
Features and Specification for UT-3010A Neonatal/paediatric specialized Ventilator:
1. has the following modes available:
(a) Pressure Control
(b) Volume Control
(c) Spontaneous .
(d) Sigh and Manual Breaths
2. has servo controlled variable Bias Flow which shuts off totally during patient exhalation.
3. Pressure support ventilation available in volume control, pressure control and spontaneous modes.
4. be capable of automatically adjusting the flow waveform rise time (slope).
5. has facility to proximally monitor and display the airway pressure and have the facility for distal triggering to monitor the patient effort at the Carina.
6. has the following controls/ settings on the front panel:
(a)FiO2 0.21 to 1.0
(b)Flow 1 to 100 lpm
(c) Inspiratory Time 0.1 to 3.0 sec.
(d)Tidal Volume 10 ml to 2000 ml.
(e)Inspiratory Pause 0, 10, 20 and 30% of I.T
(f) Respiratory Rate 1 to 100 bpm.
(g) Pressure Control 0 to 75 cm H2O
(h) Pressure Support 0 to 60 cm H2O
(j) PEEP/CPAP 0 to 45 cm H2O
(k) Bias Flow 0 to 30 lpm.
(l) Sensitivity/ Trigger 0 to –5 cm H2O
(m) Maximum Inverse I:E 3:1
(n) Pneumatic Pressure Relief 0 to 120 cm H2O
(o) SIGH 1.5 x Insp. Time Operator Controlled (volume or Pressure Breath)
7.monitors the following parameter:
(a) Inspiratory Tidal Volume (b) Set Tidal Volume
(c) Inspiratory Minute Volume (d) Respiratory Rate (total)
(e) Peak airway pressure (PIP), Mean airway pressure (MAP) and Baseline Pressure (PEEP/CPAP)
(f) Inspiratory Peak Flow
8. has Apnoea backup ventilation available as standard feature.
9. has the facility for non-invasive positive pressure ventilation and mask ventilation.
10. has a backlit digital manometer for the monitoring of airway pressures proximally
11. has a built in Nebulizer to enable the delivery of medication without dis-intubating.
12. has the following Audio-Visual Alarms:
(a) High and Low pressure (b) High and Low Minute Volume
(c) I.T too long (d) Ventilator inoperative
have the following audible alarms:-
(a) Gas supply source failure (c) Power Failure
(b) Power Down (d) Proximal Line Disconnect
13. The critical components like the pressure sensors the flow sensors and the micro processors provided in duplicate inside the ventilator for safety and reliability.
14. The ventilator has the facility for independent lung ventilation.
15. has auto zero function.
16. The ventilator supplied with a standalone air compressor, fisher and paykel humidifier with adult chamber and one set adult breathing circuit.
Specifications of Air Compressor for use with above ventilator:
(a) Output : 60 lpm @ 34 psi.
(b) Out let pressure : 34 – 47
(c) Dew point depression : 3 oC below room temperature
(d) Noise level @ 1 meter : 52 dBa +/- 2 dBa
(e) Out lets : One grounded DISS air out let with check valves
(f) Cut off pressure : 37 +/- 0.5 psi.
(g) Cut in pressure : 34.5 +/- 0.5 psi.
The ventilator system include a standalone Graphic monitor. This have the additional capability of being connected to a ventilator already in use in the department. The Graphics monitor monitor all parameters proximally (at the patient airway). have the following facilities:
(i) use autoclavable, reusable flow sensors which are connected at the patient airway.
(ii) have graphical display of wave forms and loops:
(iii) monitor and display the following :
(a) Tidal Volume (e) Oxygen Concentrator (FiO2)
(b) Minute Volume (f) Respiratory Rate
(c) ET-Tube Leakage (g) Peak, Mean and Base Pressures
(iv) has interface facility:
(a) 1 Parallel for Printer
(c) 1 Ventilator Connection Port
(b) 1 Serial Interface for PC