What are the types of disposable spo2 probe？
There are several types of disposable SpO2 probes available on the market, which can be broadly classified based on the type of sensor and the location where it is placed on the patient's body.
One common type of disposable SpO2 probe is the finger clip probe, which consists of a small sensor that clips onto the patient's finger. This type of probe is often used for continuous monitoring of oxygen saturation in patients who are hospitalized or critically ill.
Another type of disposable SpO2 probe is the earlobe probe, which is placed on the patient's earlobe. Earlobe probes are generally less accurate than finger clip probes, but they are easier to use and are often preferred for spot checking of oxygen saturation in less critically ill patients.
There are also disposable SpO2 probes that are designed specifically for use on neonatal patients or infants. These probes are smaller and more flexible than adult probes, and are designed to be placed on the patient's foot or hand.
In addition to the sensor type and location, disposable SpO2 probes can also vary in terms of the cable length and the connector type, which can affect the compatibility with different monitoring devices.
- What is noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)？ 2023-09-28 7
- Clinical Application and Significance of End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide(ETCO2) Monitoring 2023-09-27 8
- Popular Science｜How to choose home medical devices 2023-09-26 14
- Pulse oximeter can help you check your body 2023-05-09 408
- How do pulse oximeters work? 2023-04-03 557
- Why is the SpO2 reading on the pulse oximeter fluctuate between 92 and 97? Is this normal? 2023-03-30 577
- Different measurement positions lead to different measurement results 2023-03-24 453
- Blood Oximeter: A New Concept Family Doctor 2023-03-23 436
- Significance of monitoring BIS for anesthetized patients 2023-02-21 537
- Which gases need to be detected when the patient is anesthetized 2023-02-20 514
- UM2012 Patient Monitor has successfully passed the EMC test 2022-11-07 711
- 15 products from UTECH Medical obtained FSC issued by the European Union 2022-11-04 669
- UTECH participated in the 14th East-West Small Animal Clinical Veterinary Exhibition 2022-11-02 565
- UTECH live room Highlights 2022-10-31 536
- Brazil' INMETRO audited UTECH's new oximeter uPM50 2022-10-28 487
- Patient Monitor UM2012 passed YY0505 testing 2022-10-26 439
- Nation's capacity in treatment of heart disease doesn't skip a beat 2022-09-27 474
- Increasing trend of remote-monitoring is boosting the market growth 2022-09-26 388
- CDSCO – Medical Device Registration in India 2022-09-22 311
- Medical embrace 5G transformation 2022-09-07 449