- 2023-05-09Pulse oximeter can help you check your bodyThe purpose of breathing is to deliver the amount of oxygen needed by the body cells for their normal operation, while also eliminating the carbon dioxide produced by these cells. Therefore, the human body needs oxygen to produce energy. Pulse oximeter or pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2) is a non-invasive test for measuring oxygen saturation in blood. Follow our guide to help you understand the role of pulse oximeter and pulse oximeter.
- 2023-04-03How do pulse oximeters work?Pulse oximeters are non-invasive medical devices used to measure the oxygen saturation (SpO2) of a person's blood.
- 2023-03-30Why is the SpO2 reading on the pulse oximeter fluctuate between 92 and 97? Is this normal?Fluctuations in SpO2 readings are common, but what matters is whether it is associated with:
Any known underlying lung pathology
Any appreciable symptoms experienced by the patient e. g. shortness of breath, chest pain, dry cough etc.
- 2023-03-24Different measurement positions lead to different measurement resultsMany of us would have seen the picture of four oximeters on four fingers showing four different readings. It has some shock value, but it depicts a natural phenomenon: variation.
- 2023-03-23Blood Oximeter: A New Concept Family DoctorAs people pay more attention to health, the oximeter, as a new type of health monitoring equipment, is gradually receiving widespread attention.
- 2023-02-21Significance of monitoring BIS for anesthetized patientsBIS (Bispectral Index) is a measure of the depth of anesthesia, which is calculated by analyzing the electroencephalogram (EEG) signals of the brain. Monitoring the BIS for anesthetized patients can be significant for several reasons:
共 41 条