- 2023-02-21Significance of monitoring BIS for anesthetized patientsBIS (Bispectral Index) is a measure of the depth of anesthesia, which is calculated by analyzing the electroencephalogram (EEG) signals of the brain. Monitoring the BIS for anesthetized patients can be significant for several reasons:
- 2023-02-20Which gases need to be detected when the patient is anesthetizedWhen a patient is anesthetized, it is important to monitor the concentration of several gases to ensure that the patient's oxygenation and ventilation are within safe limits. The gases that need to be detected during anesthesia include:
- 2023-01-06What are the types of disposable spo2 probe？There are several types of disposable SpO2 probes available on the market, which can be broadly classified based on the type of sensor and the location where it is placed on the patient's body.
- 2022-11-07UM2012 Patient Monitor has successfully passed the EMC testUM2012 is a new Patient Monitor launched by UTECH Medical... , it has EU CE certificate, because of its user-friendly design and stable quality has been widely recognized in the overseas market. Recently, UTECH is applying for the China NMPA registration of UM2012 and has successfully passed the EMC test. It is expected to get the NMPA early next year and start sales in the Chinese market.
- 2022-11-0415 products from UTECH Medical obtained FSC issued by the European UnionIn November 2022, 15 product models developed and designed by UTECH obtained FSC issued by the European Union
- 2022-11-02UTECH participated in the 14th East-West Small Animal Clinical Veterinary ExhibitionThe 14th East-West Small Animal Clinical Veterinary Conference in 2022, with the theme of "Guarding Health, Unlimited Value", will be held at Xiamen International Conference and Exhibition Center from November 02 to 04 (No. 198, Huizhan Road, Siming District, Xiamen City, Fujian Province) hold. UTECH is invited to participate, booth number: D23, Hall A5, looking forward to meeting you!
共 36 条