The UT100V Veterinary Pulse Oximeter is a low cost monitor for spot checking, continuous, noninvasive monitoring or recording of functional oxygen saturation of arterial SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength. It may be used in the veterinary hospital or clinical environment. The oximeter works with given sensors providing SpO2 and pulse rate on a variety of veterinaries like horses, dogs and cats etc with adjustable alarm limits as well as visible and audible alarm signals.
- Reliable to measure SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Easy to adjust LCD display, brightness to optimize viewing.
- Trend data storage time up to 120 hours.
- Two selectable working modes: Spot-check and continuous monitoring modes.
- 3-level visual and audio alarms with adjustable alarm ranges.
- Veterinary specific SpO2 sensor to accommodate variety of species.
- Turn off automatically for power saving.
- Two types of power supply: AC charger or 4 AA batteries.
- Data Transfer to PC via USB for storage, review and printing.
- Suitable for Cat, Dog and Horse etc.
Standard configuration: Sp02/Pulse Rate/Hanging Strap
Optional configuration: Protective Cover/AC Adapter/Carrying Bag/ODMS Data Management System
It may be used in the hospital, clinic, home health care.