The UT100VC Vet Capnograph Monitor is a multi-parameter monitor that measures and displays capnography data and fractional inspired COZ (FiCO2) values of intubated and non-intubated animals as well as respiratory rate, oxygen saturation (Sp02) and pulse rate. It combines semi-quantitative end-tidal carbon dioxide detection with veterinary pulse oximetry into one portable, durable and economical handheld monitor.
- A standalone Pulse Oximeter with SpO2,PR,ETCO2,RESP,ect.
- Numerical and waveform display of ETCO2 and SpO2 data.
- Hardware and software are for veterinary specific.
- Transfer trend data to computer for reviewing, printing, storage and analysis via USB port.
- Flexible configurations to choose between mainstream and sidestream ETCO2 sensor.
- Easy-to-use LCD display with vertical and horizontal displaying modes.
Standard configuration: SpO2/Mainstream ETCO2/fiCO2/RESP/Pulse Rate/Hanging Strap
Optional configuration: Sidestream ETCO2/Protective Cover/AC Adapter/Carrying Bag /DMS Data Management System