- 2023-01-06What are the types of disposable spo2 probe？There are several types of disposable SpO2 probes available on the market, which can be broadly classified based on the type of sensor and the location where it is placed on the patient's body.
- 2022-12-14How does blood oxygen hypoxia do?Low blood oxygen levels, also known as hypoxemia, occur when the amount of oxygen in a person's blood is below normal. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including respiratory diseases, heart problems, and anemia.
- 2022-12-13The correct use of SpO2 sensor method?In general, theSpO2 sensor refers to the probe finger sleeve fixed on the patient's finger end, SpO2, pulse rate, pulse wave can be obtained through SpO2 monitoring.Applied to the blood oxygen monitoring of patients, usually the other end is connected to the monitor.
- 2022-11-10Theory of measuring human blood pressureThe theory of blood pressure measurement is based on the turbulence that can be generated by blood flow through narrowed arterial conduits. Blood pressure is the pressure of blood flow against the walls of the arteries. The blood pressure drop in the larger arteries is small, and the brachial artery of the upper arm is generally measured...
- 2022-10-27What is a hyperbaric oxygen chamber?A hyperbaric chamber is a medical device that uses hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
The hyperbaric oxygen chamber can simulate the hyperbaric oxygen environment. In the hyperbaric oxygen chamber, the oxygen content in the body is more than four times that of the usual, so it can be used to treat ischemic hypoxic diseases, such as carbon monoxide poisoning, cerebral thrombosis, brain trauma, sudden deafness, decompression sickness, altitude sickness and so on.
- 2022-10-25What causes an irregular heartbeat?There are many reasons for arrhythmia, which may be physiological factors, such as staying up late, exercising, etc.; It may also be caused by pathological factors, such as electrolyte disorders, coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, etc.
共 132 条