The iPM800 is a multi-parameter touch screen(optional) patient monitor, providing a reliable measurement on patient’s SpO2, pulse rate, noninvasive blood pressure, temperature, 5-lead/3-lead electrocardiography (ECG) and respiration rate. Integrated side stream technology ensures that the monitor can be used in intubated and non-intubated patients. 10.1 inch display assures easy viewing of waveforms, numeric values and onscreen trending data for demanding facilities
- A standalone bedside monitor with ECG, NIBP, SpO2, TEMP, RESP, HR, PR,etc.
- 10.1 inches touch screen, 800 X 1280 pixels.
- Integrated module designs ensures the product safety, stability and durability.
- Wide-angle alarms indicator makes patients safer.
- Multiple display modes: OxyCRG, Trend table and Trend graph etc.
- Provide a variety of TEMP modes, can quickly measure body temperature, greatly improve clinical work efficiency.
- Review trend data at any time for any patient by inputting patient ID or name.
- Connect with central monitoring system for remote and wireless monitoring
- High capacity storage, power-off data protection.
- 3-level visual/audio alarms and alarm events can be stored and reviewed.
- Support slot interfaces: Network, Wi-Fi.
Standard configuration: ECG/RESP/SpO2/NIBP/TEMP/Lithium Battery
Optional configuration: Touch Screen/Printer/ETCO2/IBP/Trolley/Brace/WiFi/IPMS8600 Intelligent Patient Management System
It may be used in the hospital, clinical environment, homecare.