The UPM60 is a Handheld Pulse Oximeter consisting pulse oximetry and pulse rate analysis which is designed to provide fast and reliable
measurements of oxygen saturation (SPO2) and Pulse Rate (PR). It is a portable device for spot-checking, monitoring adult, pediatric and
neonate patients. It can be used in the hospital, clinical environment, daily household monitoring and during transportation.
- A standalone pulse oximeter with SpO2 and Pulse Rate( PR ) measurements.
- Ideally suited for use in intensive care units, outpatient clinics, emergency rooms, and during emergency land transport.
- Portable and lightweight. It weighs only 280 grams, with batteries.
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Uses a Li-ion polymer battery. It can be used for about 20 hours when fully charged.
- Bright, easy-to-read LCD displays indicate SpO2 and pulse rate measurements, Plethysmogram, and trend table.
- Screen rotation provides the upright display for vertical or horizontal monitoring positioning.
- The Perfusion Index indicates arterial pulse signal strength.
Standard configuration: SpO2/Pulse Rate/Main Unit/SpO2 Sensor/Charging Base/USB cable
Optional configuration: Touch Screen
It may be used in the hospital, clinical environment, and home healthcare.