15 products from UTECH Medical obtained FSC issued by the European Union
In November 2022, 15 product models developed and designed by UTECH obtained FSC issued by the European Union
Free Sales Certificate, Certificate of Free Sale or Certificate For Exportation of Medical Products; Abbreviation: FSC or CFS certificate.
It refers to the document issued by the competent authorities of European Union countries to prove that products can be sold freely in a specific region. It is the most authoritative free trade certificate in the world and widely recognized by the Middle East, Africa, South America, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions. Countries usually in need include Egypt, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, India, Nigeria, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, and so on. Many countries are mandatory when the official registration of an indispensable document.
With the development of trade, more and more countries require exporters to mention products related to human and animal safety
Free sale certificate to be certified by the relevant authorities of the exporting country.
If you want to know more about Patient Monitor, pulse oximeter or other medical products, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the types of disposable spo2 probe？ 2023-01-06 63
- UM2012 Patient Monitor has successfully passed the EMC test 2022-11-07 165
- UTECH participated in the 14th East-West Small Animal Clinical Veterinary Exhibition 2022-11-02 160
- UTECH live room Highlights 2022-10-31 146
- Brazil' INMETRO audited UTECH's new oximeter uPM50 2022-10-28 162
- Patient Monitor UM2012 passed YY0505 testing 2022-10-26 177
- Nation's capacity in treatment of heart disease doesn't skip a beat 2022-09-27 188